aap-implants.com and LOQTEQ.com
Effective Date: 2020-02-24
Use of this Site is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”), which you can view here: Terms and Conditions and which incorporates this Policy. Please read the Terms and Conditions and this Policy carefully before you use our Services. By using our Services, you accept the Terms and Conditions and our privacy practices described in this Policy. If you do not feel comfortable with any part of this Policy or our Terms and Conditions, you must not use or access our Services.
§ 1 Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information from you when you use our Services. Personal Information is any information that relates to you, identifies you personally or could be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number and address. The types of Personal Information that we may collect about you include, but are not limited to:
(a) Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you give us when you use our Services. For example, when you contact us, we may ask your name, email address, date of birth and zip code. We may also collect your email address when you sign up for a newsletter.
(b) Information About Your Use of Our Services. We may collect information about your use of the Services. For example, we may collect:
- Device information, such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version and settings of the device you use to access the Services. We use such information for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer the Site.
- Site usage information regarding customer traffic patterns and website usage. This information is used to analyze and improve this Site and to provide aap customers with a better user experience.
§ 2 Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files used by many websites that reside on your computer’s hard drive and store information about your use of a particular site. The cookies that are configured by our Site do not contain any personally identifying information, such as your name or sensitive information, such as your credit card number.
- to make our Services function properly;
- to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services;
- to collect passive information about your use of our Services;
- to measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns;
- to help us improve our Services; and
- to remember your preferences for your convenience.
(b) Types of Cookies on Our Services. We use the following types of cookies on our Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
- Functional Cookies – We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with online marketing. While these cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies – These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these cookies.
(c) How You Can Manage Cookies. Depending on whether you would like to manage a first-party or third-party cookie, you will need to take the following steps:
- First-Party Cookies – You can enable, disable or delete our cookies through the browser you are using to access our Services. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of our Services and parts of the Services may not work properly for you. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies – Modern browsers also allow you to block third-party cookies using the steps described above.
§ 3 Our Services Are Intended for Users 13+
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you must immediately leave this Site. Under no circumstances may you use our Services or submit Personal Information to us if you are under 18 years of age. If we become aware that someone who is under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
§ 4 How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information as described in this Policy or as disclosed to you prior to such processing taking place.
(a) To Provide You Our Services. We will use your Personal Information to provide information or perform services that you request. If the applicable information is to be provided or service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable information to the third party providing the information or performing applicable services. Your information may be available or provided only to those third-party service providers and contractors that are contractually obligated to protect your information as disclosed in this Policy.
(b) For Internal Use. We will use your Personal Information for the purposes of furthering our business, including analyzing your information and other uses. We may monitor how our users use our Site including without limitation pages visited and links clicked. This information may be stored with an IP address. This information is used solely for purposes of enabling us to provide you with a more meaningful Site experience. Aggregated forms of this data may also be used for research purposes in order to develop new products and identify future features and functions to develop for the Site.
(c) To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You. We collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us, such as with questions, concerns, feedback or issues. Without your Personal Information, we cannot respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services.
(d) To Enforce Compliance with Our Terms and Agreements or Policies. When you access or use our Services, you are bound to our Terms of Service and this Policy. To ensure you comply with them, we process your Personal Information by actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services. We also process your Personal Information to: investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners; and, as applicable, collect fees based on your use of our Services. We cannot perform our Services in accordance with our terms, agreements or policies without processing your Personal Information for such purposes.
(e) To Ensure the Security of the Services We care about keeping you secure and safe while using our Services. Keeping you safe requires us to process your Personal Information, such as your device information, activity information and other relevant information. We use such information to combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not gain access to your information. We cannot ensure the security of our Services if we do not process your Personal Information for security purposes.
(f) To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable laws. Without processing your Personal Information for such purposes, we cannot perform the Services in accordance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
(g) To Engage in Marketing Activities. Marketing lets us grow our community and update you about new products and services. We process your contact information or information about your interactions on our Services to: send you marketing communications and keep you updated about our products and services; provide you with information about events or other materials; and deliver targeted marketing to you. See Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies section of this Policy for more information about tracking techniques we use for our marketing campaigns.
§ 5 Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information as described below.
(a) Within Our Corporate Organization. aap is a part of a corporate organization that has many legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems. aap may share your Personal Information with this organization in order to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request.
(b) Affiliated Businesses. aap works closely with affiliated businesses. Our affiliated businesses will identify themselves to you at the time of data collection. As permitted by law or your consent, your Personal Information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
(c) Mergers and Acquisitions. Circumstances may arise where for business reasons, aap decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its businesses in the United States or some other country. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of Personal Information to prospective or actual purchasers and/or receiving such information from sellers.
(d) Our Business Partners. We may share your Personal Information with our business partners to be able to provide you our Services and support. These business partners may engage additional companies to be able to support us. These companies may use your Personal Information only to assist the business partners in communicating with you about the Site and to help business partners in assisting us with operating the Services. Such companies do not have any independent right to use or disclose your Personal Information except as we request.
(e) To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. Under certain circumstances, Personal Information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders. As permitted by law, we will try to inform you of such a disclosure prior to providing our response.
(f) To Protect You, Us or Others. We may share your Personal Information if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure would protect your interests or rights or the interests or rights of others, including AAP and its personnel.
§ 6 Third Party Links to Other Sites on the Services
Our Services may contain links to third party websites operated by organizations not affiliated with aap. We do not review or endorse, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices of these organizations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. This Policy applies solely to information collected by aap Services.
§ 7 Security Precautions
We take precautions to protect data and information under our control from misuse, loss or alteration. Our security measures include industry-standard physical, technical and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure the appropriate use of information, and otherwise safeguard your Personal Information.
Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We ask you to be responsible for safeguarding your Personal Information you share with us on our Services.
§ 8 Do Not Track
Some browsers have incorporated Do Not Track (“DNT”) preferences, but our Services do not respond to DNT signals at this time because we do not track your activities across the internet and off of our Services.
§ 9 Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you may request a notice from us describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) we have shared with third parties, including our corporate affiliates, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. You may request such notice once a year and free of charge. To request a notice, please contact us as provided in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” We will respond to you with thirty (30) days or as permitted by law.
§ 10 Inclusion of Google Maps
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly within the website, and it allows you to use Google’s user-friendly map functions.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this Policy will also be sent to Google. This occurs regardless of whether you are logged into a Google user account, and even if you have no Google user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly integrated into your account. If you do not want Google to integrate your information into your Google profile, you must log out before the button is activated. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or tailoring its website to user needs. Your data is in particular analysed (even if you are not logged in) to tailor advertising to your needs and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of such a user profile, which you must exercise with Google.
§ 11 Inclusion of Google ReCaptcha
(1) To guarantee security when you send forms (for example, contact and event application/registration forms), we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) in certain cases.
Via certification by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active), Google guarantees that it will follow EU data protection regulations when processing data in the United States. This service involves transmission to Google of your IP address and any other data Google requires for the reCAPTCHA service. This service allows Google to determine from which website a request has been sent and from which IP address you use the reCAPTCHA input box.
The legal basis for these measures is Article 6, Para. 1f) of the German General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest lies in the security of our Internet presence and in the prevention of unwanted, automated access in the form of spam and similar items.
§ 12 Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy and our Personal Information practices, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.