§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data(1) In the following we inform you regarding the personal data collected when using our website. Personal data is all data regarding you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user profile.
(2) The “Responsible Party” as defined by Article 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is aap Implantate AG, Lorenzweg 5, 12099 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org (please see our legal notice).
You can contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com or at the following postal address: aap Implantate AG Data Privacy Officer, Sebastian Feik, Ball 1, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. After storage of your data is no longer required, we will delete the data or, if it is subject to legal retention requirements, restrict its ability to be processed.
(4) If we contract with third parties for the performance of individual aspects of our services or if we would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will provide you with the respective information in detail and specify the fixed storage period terms.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data you provide us:
- the right to information regarding your data,
- the right to correct or delete your data,
- the right to restrict processing of your data,
- the right to object to processing of your data,
- the right to have your data be transferable.
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data through us to a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Personal data collected when you visit our Website
(1) When you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you visit our website, we collect the following technical data required to make your visit possible and guarantee its stability and security (the relevant legal basis is Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of access
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content requested (the specific pages)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the respective data volumes transferred
- the website from which the request came
- the browser
- the operating system and its interface
- the language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, we store cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser you use. They then send certain information to the entity that placed them (in this case, to us). Cookies cannot execute any programmes on or transmit any viruses to your computer. They serve to make our online services generally more user-friendly and efficient.
a) Our website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and function of which will be explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These in particular include session cookies. Such cookies store a session ID, which permits various requests by your browser to be allocated to the collective session. This allows your computer to be recognized if you visit our website again. The session cookies are deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time that can vary from cookie to cookie. You can use the security settings of your browser to delete them at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, for example, reject third-party cookies or even all cookies. We advise you that, in that case, you may not be able to use all of our website functions.
f) The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but rather by your Flash plugin. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects that are placed on your terminal. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed, you must install the corresponding add-on, for example “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser in private mode. In addition, we recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and browser history.
§ 4 Our website’s additional functions and offers
(1) In addition to using our website for purely informational purposes, if interested, you can take advantage of the various services we offer. To do this, you generally must provide additional personal data, which we then use to provide you with the respective services, and to which the above-mentioned data-processing principles then apply.
(2) We in part use third-party service providers to process your data. We select and commission them carefully, and they are obligated to follow our instructions and regularly monitored.
(3) In addition, we may provide your personal data to third parties if we are offering promotions, competitions, contract signings, or other services together with partners. You can get further information about this by providing your personal data or in the offer description below.
(4) If our service providers have their registered office in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the effects of that circumstance in the offer description.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of processing of your data
(1) You can revoke your agreement to have your data processed at any time. Your informing us of your revocation affects the legality of the processing of your personal data.
(2) If we base processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you can object to its processing. This is in particular the case if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of functions. If you object, we request that you tell us why we should not process your personal data as we normally do. If your objection is justified, we will assess the situation and either stop or modify the processing of the data, or provide you with compelling reasons based on which we continue to process your data.
(3) You can of course object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data-analysis purposes. You can inform us of your objection to processing for marketing purposes at the following addresses: aap Implantate AG Data Privacy Officer, Sebastian Feik, Ball 1, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
§6 Inclusion of Google Maps
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly within the website, and it allows you to use Google’s user-friendly map functions.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this Policy will also be sent to Google. This occurs regardless of whether you are logged into a Google user account, and even if you have no Google user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly integrated into your account. If you do not want Google to integrate your information into your Google profile, you must log out before the button is activated. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or tailoring its website to user needs. Your data is in particular analysed (even if you are not logged in) to tailor advertising to your needs and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of such a user profile, which you must exercise with Google.
§7 Inclusion of Google ReCaptcha
(1) To guarantee security when you send forms (for example, contact and event application/registration forms), we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) in certain cases.
This service involves transmission to Google of your IP address and any other data Google requires for the reCAPTCHA service. This service allows Google to determine from which website a request has been sent and from which IP address you use the reCAPTCHA input box.
The legal basis for these measures is Article 6, Para. 1f) of the German General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest lies in the security of our Internet presence and in the prevention of unwanted, automated access in the form of spam and similar items.